Winery Tours and Bike Tours
- Bike Tours
- Historic Homesteads
- Gold Mining Towns
- Aboriginal sites
We offer both bus and bike tours to suit your ability and interest.
If you enjoy cycling but don’t enjoy the long ride home, let us take you and your bike to or from your destination. Cumberland House B&B has a quality bus and purpose-built bike trailer designed to stow your luggage and transport you and your bike in comfort and safety.
Cumberland House B&B will collect you and your bike from accommodation anywhere within the Central Goldfields of Victoria. Transfers to and from Melbourne can be arranged by appointment.
Powers Buslines Avoca
Specialising in tours in the famous Pyrenees Wineries Area and visiting the award winning Wineries of the region.
- 21 seat buses, airconditioned for your comfort
- 57 seat buses, airconditioned for your comfort
Tours of all types including:
- Organised winery tours with a tour guide if required
- Charter tours to various Melbourne and country events
- School excursions
- Tours of Pyrenees places of interest
- Family outings
- Office parties and trips
Call us now for a no obligation quote.
Golden Nugget Winery Tours
“Premium Wines, Fabulous Food and Magnificent Views”
- Visit up to 8 wineries
- Gourmet Lunch at winery
- Complimentary bottle of French wine
- Pentanque Tours
- Complimentary bottled water
- Breathtaking vistas of the Pyrenees Ranges
- Taste premium wines, fabulous food, while enjoying the magnificent views of the Pyrenees Ranges plus discover the Villages of the Old Goldfields
- The Pyrenees has a French influence, so most of the wineries have a petanque piste, so there is a chance you will have a glass of wine in one hand and boule in another!
- Mt Beckworth
- Mount Avoca
- Blue Pyrenees Estate
- Romantic Vineyard